Tuesday, May 19, 2009

100th Post!!!


by Don Harkey

Wow!!! This is the 100th post for the Galt Blog!

I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for following, commenting, challenging, thinking, and supporting the blog. Most of all, I want to thank all of you out there who see a better way to lead and have a vision for how a great organization can run.

Ultimately, I guess I am a kind of dreamer. When I think of all of the different types of organizations out there, all I see is great potential. Organizations do just about everything from making MP3 players to feeding the hungry. They all have passionate people who have their own strengths and dreams. My goal is to provide some tools to help organizations allow their people to do what they love and love what they do.

As we continue into the next articles, I want to continue to challenge all of you leaders out there to stop accepting conventional wisdom. There is more than a place for passion at work... passion is productive!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment: