Friday, February 20, 2009

Galt Blog - New Format??


by Don Harkey

First of all, I want to thank all of you for reading my blog and especially for contributing comments! I have been able to track hits and we now have readers from 10 different countries and 51 different cities! The blog loyalty continues to grow showing many people checking in several times a week!

In an effort to continue to improve the quality of the blog, I want to bounce an idea for a new format off of you. My goal is to provide readers with entertaining, inspiring, and useful articles on the general subjects of leadership, management, and passion. Starting in a week or so, I would like to start bringing in guest writers to write on the "Concept of the Week". This will bring a little variety to the blog while organizing the articles a little. I will keep Friday as a "free for all" and us it to write about topics that simply strike my fancy.

If you are interested in contributing to the blog, please shoot me an email at info@galtconsulting.com. I will post a schedule of the weekly topics (probably shown in the side bar).

Thanks again for reading! If you have any thoughts on the new format, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment