Saturday, January 24, 2009

Want a Chance to Contribute to the Galt Blog?


by Don Harkey

Do you have an interesting article you would like to tell the world (or at least the readers of the Galt Blog)? Do you see a "Concept of the Week" coming up that you would like to write about? Great!

I am currently soliciting articles from experts in various fields, but I am sure I am likely to miss someone who has something great to say.

If you would like to submit an article, please submit it to info@galtconsulting.com for consideration. Include your name, email, and company website / information. I will use the information in the article, even including a link to your website if you desire.

Thanks for reading! Galt Blog's following is growing fast! As always, feel free to send any ideas for improvements, topics, or just send me your unfiltered compliments!

No comments:

Post a Comment