Friday, June 12, 2009

Random Thoughts for Friday


by Don Harkey

I thought I'd share a few random thoughts for the day...

- Sween is pretty funny on Twitter (and inspired this article)

- The thunder that just sounded off lasted over a minute. How does that work? (credit to my good friend, "Pinto")

- I know that either Coke or Pepsi causes me to have more phlegm, but I can't remember which... that would be a kinda gross version of the Pepsi Challenge...

- I have noticed that my clients seem more satisfied when they get clarity on a situation than when they save thousands of dollars on a project. Yet potential clients like the 2nd story better than the 1st one.

- With all of the networking and social media available, I am still astounded when I say "No" to the question "Do you know anyone who...". That's called market potential.

- 104.1FM today had 2 broadcasts playing over each other on my way back to work this morning. That station also is known (to me) for having large silence gaps or times where we listen to a computer count down from 30 seconds. How does that happen?

- My daughter loves to imagine that we are monkeys. I am not sure why, but I love it too. Maybe that one isn't THAT hard to figure out.

- My son thinks he beat me in mini-golf last weekend because he scored a 91 and I scored a 52, yet he acknowledges that I won 16 of 18 holes.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment