Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Only Thing We Have to Fear...


by Don Harkey

I must admit that I have been watching the news from time to time, despite my frequent advice to others not to. It is depressing. It makes my neck tense up. It sounds dire. There is certainly no shortage of fear.

What is fear? What is its impact? How does it impact our outlook, our decisions, our ability to choose or look to the future?

I have invited 2 financial advisors to write for the blog this week. Michael Vaughn is a Certified Financial Planner with the Mutual Fund Store. Gene O'Dell is a financial advisor in Springfield, Missouri. Both are good honest professionals who live everyday watching the markets and see the fear first hand.

Are we doomed? Should we dig a hole and hunker down?

Let's discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment